Tag: git

  • Stats on CryptoMiniSat’s development

    I have just discovered the gitstats tool, and quickly put together a set of statistics on the development of CryptoMiniSat, the SAT solver I have been working on lately. I have been using the GIT repository for most of my work on CryptoMiniSat, doing ~2000 commits since its inception, so it gives a good picture […]

  • Optimisations

    There are plenty of optimisations that I have tried with CryptoMiniSat. I will try to list a few that I finally didn’t consider using, but could be implemented later to get around 4-8% speedup each. It seems a good idea to use a separate CNF simplifier such as SatELite before executing the SAT solver. The […]